My definition of cheating is simple, if you are having sex with someone else, you are cheating. If you are chasing someone else for sex, you might as well be cheating because if opportunity knocked you would answer the door naked or in the kinkiest outfit you could find in your closet with a smile on your face. I have been on both sides of the fence I am not proud to say.
My indiscretion carried on for almost a year before I gave my head a shake and realized that I was utterly depressed and unforgiving of the sin of adultery and did the same thing, thinking that it would even the score, and perhaps, numb the impossible,blinding,endless pain caused by a man who's child I gave birth to. It did not. I could not forgive the affair that tore my whole world apart.
Sleeping with someone else for me was a fantasy world to which I escaped my realities. I thought I was exacting revenge and turned out to be no better than the man who hurt me so bad. I was not in love with my lover,and wanted nothing from him except the sex and a relationship I considered "safe" because we were both married.
The whole issue with cheating is not as much about the "other person" as it is about the rebellion and emotional separation from your spouse. A sick part of you wants to hurt the person who hurt you, and that is how we justify our actions. Problem is, we still have to step up to the plate and live with the consequences of our actions and maybe, just maybe, if we thought to think about what we were doing to all the people we love we would stop and remember our wedding vows.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar